Self Catering near Alton Towers & The Peak District
All our self catering cottages have well equipped kitchen facilities including full size oven, four ring electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery. Washing up liquid, anti-bacterial spray, tea towel and cloths are provided along with a small supply of tea, coffee and milk as a welcome package.
All beds are made up for your arrival and towels, toilet rolls and hand wash are provided. Each lounge has a flatscreen, freeview TV and DVD player, dining table and chairs plus comfortable chairs for you to relax and enjoy your stay.
Each holiday cottage has one shower room with toilet and wash hand basin.
Cottage 1 - Single Storey
- Sleeps 6
- Double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and bunks
- No steps and 90cm wide doors enabling easier access
- Ideal for couples, groups or families.
Cottage 2 - Double Storey
- Sleeps 5
- One double bedroom
- Adjacent sleeping area with one set of bunks and one single bed
- Ideal for family or groups
Cottage 3 - Double Storey
- Sleeps 5
- One large open plan bedroom with one double bed and three single beds
- Ideal family or groups
- Living area and shower room
Lower Micklin Farm, Alton Road, Denstone, ST14 5DJ